One of my roles as a criminal defense lawyer is to counsel my clients about the law. After many years of experience, there are a number of common questions that I am asked by my clients. For instance, people are often times very confused and ill informed about their Constitutional rights.
What happens if I am not read my rights?
Are police allowed to search your car during a traffic stop?
Will I be sent to prison even though I am a first time offender?
These and many other common questions will be addressed in this section. I will also explain some of the most fundamental concepts in American Constitutional law that every person living in the United States needs to understand.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- Asset Forfeiture
- Bank Fraud
- Cocaine Crimes
- How is Cocaine Made?
- History of Cocaine
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Buy, Sell, Deliver
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine
- Trafficking in Cocaine
- Defenses for Trafficking Cocaine
- Penalties for Trafficking Cocaine
- Delivery Cocaine to a Minor
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes (Federal)
- Drug Crimes (State)
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence
- Exposure of Sexual Organs
- Federal Offenses
- Grand Theft
- Health Care Fraud
- Identity Theft
- International Extradition
- Lewd or Lascivious Battery
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Open Warrants
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Seal and Expunge a Criminal Record
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Offenses