If you are under arrest or being investigated by police, you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney who knows the law, who knows the courts, and how to handle the media – especially if you have a high profile case.
A seasoned criminal defense attorney will size up a complicated case in just a few words and deliver a winning argument. She/he will mine for reasonable doubt by asking the tough questions. To break the prosecution’s case, a criminal defense attorney needs to be better at litigation than the prosecution. Brian Silber accomplishes this by being better prepared, more aggressive, and by fighting intelligently.
Analysis by a Criminal Defense Attorney
To win in court, a criminal defense attorney must analyze your case thoroughly. Asking questions is the legal equivalent of an x-ray or an MRI… they reveal what is inside a case. To get the information needed to win, the best criminal defense attorney will ask questions like these:
- Did police build a case around the evidence or did they build evidence around you?
- Is your case driven by someone else’s jealousy, rage, political interests, or hearsay?
- Was your case built on circumstantial evidence or innuendo?
- Did police conduct an illegal search and seizure? Did they have a valid warrant?
- Was evidence properly collected and stored? Has it been reliably tested?
- Was there an illegal detention or pre-textual traffic stop?
- Did police read you your rights? Was there an illegal interrogation?
- Does your case have a speedy trial defense? Are there grounds to dismiss your case?
- Can prosecutors prove identification? Is there a jurisdictional defense?
- Does your case have a causation defense?
- Do eye witnesses have credibility problems?
- Can evidence be suppressed or rebutted?
The best criminal defense attorney is also a master of oral argument. Because everything in court is argued verbally, the best criminal defense attorneys are people who think fast, get to the point, and excel at public speaking. There is no time for indecisiveness or not knowing what to do. By identifying the issues early, by being better prepared than the prosecutor, and by having a cohesive strategy that is perfectly delivered, a criminal defense attorney increases the odds of winning exponentially.
If you are accused of a crime, you need the best criminal defense attorney possible. Since nothing speaks better than results, here are some of the many great results Brian Silber has obtained for his clients over the past few years:Brian Silber Case Results
When a client hires Brian Silber, that person is given a very high level of personalized attention. Our clients have serious, complicated legal problems that require a lot of attention. Your case will never be pawned off to a junior attorney nor will it be lost in a sea of cases. The high quality of client service and representation we offer sets us apart from other law firms.
- Asset Forfeiture
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes (Federal)
- Drug Crimes (State)
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence
- Grand Theft & Dealing in Stolen Property
- International Extradition
- Lewd or Lascivious Molestation & Sexual Battery
- Murder / Manslaughter
- Money Laundering
- Open Warrants
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Seal and Expunge a Criminal Record
- Sexual Offenses
- Violation of Probation
- Violent Crime
Questions? Contact Us!
Do you have a question about a case? Contact us to speak with Brian Silber directly. We offer a free initial consultation and everything we discuss is confidential.